OS not supported ?

The official HotkeyManager for BlackBerry forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

OS not supported ?

Postby lammcspicy » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:48 am

Hi

Im testing before i buy, the main reason I want is to toggle my bluetooth. When I hit my shortcut key it just takes me to the manage connections screen , when I hit back I see my o/s is not supported message

any ideas ? im using a tour with os 4.7

thanks
lammcspicy

Re: OS not supported ?

Postby lammcspicy » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:17 am

also, if i move to a new blackberry can my license be transferred ?
lammcspicy

Postby Jessie » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:28 am

lammcspicy wrote:also, if i move to a new blackberry can my license be transferred ?

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your message here.

According to our company's policy, each customer will be eligible to one year's free upgrade as well as one time free license transfer after the purchase in case of changing mobile phone. After that, he / she need to renew the license with a 30% discount from our website at www.emobistudio.com.

Based on this, please help to send us an e-mail via "support@emobistudio.com" about your Order Receipt (The Receipt should have been sent to you when you purchased HotkeyManager) and the PIN# of your new BB, so that we can further check it for you.

BTW, please note that HotkeyManager V1.7 can fully support BB with OS 4.7 and you can also assign a hotkey for Bluetooth Toggle (Hotkey to open and close Bluetooth). For more detailed information about HotkeyManager V1.7, please visit our website at: "http://www.emobistudio.com/hotkeymanager.asp".

FYI, you can download and install HotkeyManager V1.7 directly from your Blackberry Over the Air (OTA):
1) Start up the BlackBerry Browser.
2) Enter the following URL:http://www.emobistudio.com/download/hotkeymanager/ota/hotkeymanager.jad
3) Then follow the instructions to download and install it accordingly.

After your installation, please help to use the provided Activation Code (which should have been sent to you together with the order confirmation letter) to unlock your HotKeyManager to full version.

Attention:
You need to lauch HotkeyManager first before you use the assigned shortcuts to open your favourite application.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any query. Have a Great Day :D !

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Postby phonetouch5 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:26 pm

also i am testing before i buy,

gottouchphones.com
phonetouch5

Postby Jessie » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:00 am

phonetouch5 wrote:also i am testing before i buy,

gottouchphones.com

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your message here.

Yes, there is a free trial of HotkeyManager, you can download and install HotkeyManager V1.8.1 directly from your Blackberry Over the Air (OTA):
1) Start up the BlackBerry Browser.
2) Enter the following URL:http://www.emobistudio.com/download/hotkeymanager/ota/hotkeymanager.jad
3) Then follow the instructions to download and install it accordingly.

Attention:
You need to launch HotkeyManager first before you use the assigned shortcuts to open your favourite application.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any query.

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Postby sboom » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:42 am

lammcspicy wrote:Hi

Im testing before i buy, the main reason I want is to toggle my bluetooth. When I hit my shortcut key it just takes me to the manage connections screen , when I hit back I see my o/s is not supported message

thanks

I confirm this behaviour. I have a pearl 8120 with os 4.5.0.187 and I fully followed the manual. Any suggestion?
sboom

Postby Jessie » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:29 am

sboom wrote:
lammcspicy wrote:Hi

thanks

I confirm this behaviour. I have a pearl 8120 with os 4.5.0.187 and I fully followed the manual. Any suggestion?

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your message.

As for your question, please note that you need to enter HotkeyManager first, and then you can use the assigned hotkeys to launch your favorite applications. For example, if you have assigned "C" as a shortcut key to "Calculator", if you want to use "C" to open "Calculator", you need to open HotkeyManager first, then press "C" to open the Calculator.

Please try it again and let us know if you have any query. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Postby sboom2000 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it doesn't solve my problem.

What I've done:
1) installed HotkeyManager
2) launched it (clicked on the icon)
3) gone to the "system" screen (third screen)
4) selected Bluetooth Toggle (b.t.w. I assigned a "q" as shortcut key)
5) clicked the BB menu button
6) selected "Quick Launch"
after this the the manage connections screen appears and stops there. If I hit back I see the
message "Your OS version does not support this function".

Exactly same behavior if I assign HotkeyManager to a convenience key and I click then the convenience key AND "q".

Please note that if I use one of the two procedures for every other function listed in the system screen it DOES work.
sboom2000

Postby Jessie » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:53 am

sboom2000 wrote:Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it doesn't solve my problem.

Exactly same behavior if I assign HotkeyManager to a convenience key and I click then the convenience key AND "q".
Please note that if I use one of the two procedures for every other function listed in the system screen it DOES work.

Dear Valued Customer,

Nice to hear from you.

Please check your email inbox accordingly. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Return to HotkeyManager