Battery + newbie

The official BatteryPlus for BlackBerry forum. Post any bug reports, questions and suggestions here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

Battery + newbie

Postby bbloverbton » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Just bought BatteryPlus and I am excited to use it! How do I start? It says that the LED will shut off when I lock it, but the LED light still blinks. The battery still wears down as quickly as ever, as if I had not installed the app. I am wondering if I have to turn it on or something. Thanks!
bbloverbton

Re: Battery + newbie

Postby Jessie » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:54 am

bbloverbton wrote:Just bought BatteryPlus and I am excited to use it! How do I start? It says that the LED will shut off when I lock it, but the LED light still blinks. The battery still wears down as quickly as ever, as if I had not installed the app. I am wondering if I have to turn it on or something. Thanks!

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for contacting us.

First of all, please advise have you registered BatteryPlus successfully with the provided Activation Code after the installation? If yes, please note BatteryPlus will always run in the background of your BlackBerry once it is unlocked to full version.

Fyi, BatteryPlus can automatically turn off the LED and WiFi for your BB when your battery is lower than settings you defined in the 'Boost Options', i.e. 5%, 10%, 15%. By turning of LED, your BB will not blink the LED any more. And that will extend your BB battery's running time. And BatteryPlus provides a few features to extend BB battery's running time, such as: Calibration notification. And the daily/weekly/monthly chart will also inform you which applications may consume more battery while you are running it in the background.

And those Applications listed under "Process View" are just the applications running in the background to consume your battery. So through "Process View", you can know what applications are running in the background to consume your battery. And you can save your battery by closing those unnecessary applications manually.

BTW, please advise us the Model and the OS version of your BlackBerry? Thanks.

Please feel free to contact us via 'Support@emobistudio.com" if you have any query.

Best Regards.
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Postby bbloverbton » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:40 am

Where do I get the activation code?
bbloverbton

Postby Jessie » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:48 am

bbloverbton wrote:Where do I get the activation code?

Dear Valued Customer,

Nice to hear from you.

Please note the Activation Code should have been sent to you together with your Order Confirmation E-mail. Please double check it accordingly.

If you have not received the Code, please send your Order Receipt for purchasing BatteryPlus, and the PIN# of your BlackBerry to us via "Support@emobistudio.com", so that we can further check the Activation Code for you. Thanks.

Regards,
Jessie
Jessie
Site Admin

Return to BatteryPlus