Must Have

Post reviews and testimonials on eMobiStudio's products here.

Moderators: Peter, tina, Robert, Jane, Jessie

Must Have

Postby carlos » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:34 am

These are two products that I must say work flawless for one memory up stops the big leaks and the sluggish if any, two network accelerator speeds up your phone oh and the calls so clear I'm in a area were you only can get satellite and without it I only get 2-4 bars and with it I get 3-5
Very satisfied.
carlos

Re: Must Have

Postby joe6pac » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:56 pm

I've had to contact customer support to help with minor registration issues. Rose, Tina, and even Pete, have responded to help with issues. I have been using memory up since it updated to 2.xx last year and NetworkAcc since it was released in June. I have no regrets for either one of the apps purchased. Matter of fact, I've purchased both apps several times due to upgrading devices. Great Job :mrgreen:
joe6pac

Postby captfbgnet » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Ditto the above. Both programs do what they are suppose to do, pretty impressive. Good response from Peter on a technical question that I had. No hesitation in recommending either program thus far...
captfbgnet

Postby Rose » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:54 am

captfbgnet wrote:Ditto the above. Both programs do what they are suppose to do, pretty impressive. Good response from Peter on a technical question that I had. No hesitation in recommending either program thus far...
Thanks to captfbgnet' appreciation, we will continue to work hard and meet our customers needs.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions. You are always welcomed.
Rose

Return to Customer Testimonials